Thank you for your interest in Georgetown University. We hope that you found our website helpful in answering your questions about the application process, visiting campus and financial aid.
We encourage you to view the following links for answers to the most commonly asked questions:
- Applying as a First Year Applicant
- Applying as a Transfer Applicant
- Applying as an International Student
- Information for Multicultural Students
- Visiting Campus
- Georgetown in your Area
- Join our Mailing List
Phone and Email
If you are unable to find the answers to your general questions by exploring the links above, please click here to send us an email. Please note that due to the high volume of emails we receive daily the most-immediate way to have your questions answered is to contact the admissions office by phone at (202) 687-3600. It is not possible to guarantee a response to email requests before 48 to 72 hours after receiving the message.
Students, who have already submitted an application, should click here for application changes or updates.
- Phone: (202) 687-3600
- Fax: (202) 687-5084
- Monday through Friday, 9:00a.m. to 5:00p.m. (EST)
- Saturday, 9:00a.m.-1:00p.m. (EST), except in December and January
- Please note that we are closed for most major holidays and holiday weekends.
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Room 103 White Gravenor Hall
37th and O Streets, NW
Washington, D.C. 20057-1002