Thank you for your interest in bringing a group to campus. We are excited about the possibility of hosting your group and hope to arrange a meaningful visit for your students.
Group tours of campus are available to high schools, community based organizations, and educational non-profits working with current high school students.
Please note that we have reached our full capacity for guided group tours on the following dates:
- Thursday, March 23rd
- Friday, March 24th
- Monday, March 27th
- Tuesday, March 28th
- Thursday, March 30th
- Friday, March 31st
- Tuesday, April 4th
- Thursday, April 6th
- Friday, April 7th
- Monday, April 10th
- Tuesday, April 11th
- Wednesday, April 12th
- Wednesday, April 19th
- Thursday, April 20th
- Friday, April 21st
- Thursday, April 27th
- Friday, April 28th
We are happy to provide our Self-guided Tour for groups hoping to visit on the aforementioned dates.
- Group tours are available Monday through Friday at 10am and 3:30pm. There is limited group tour availability during University breaks and we do not offer tours on the weekend or on University/Federal Holidays. We are unable to offer tours during the month of May, the second half of August, or between mid-December and mid-January. Please note that we are unable to offer group tours during the University's Spring Break (Monday, 3/6/17 - Friday, 3/10/17).
- Please make your request at least six weeks prior to your requested date, but note that we are unable to process requests made more than three months in advance. You should expect to hear back from us within three weeks of submitting your request form.
- Please note that Georgetown University has a Protection of Minors Policy to protect those under 18 years of age who participate in programs and activities associated with the University and to provide guidance and requirements that apply to University students, faculty, and staff who are involved with such programs and activities. The policy also includes requirements for non-University organizations that operate programs or activities involving minors on campus. Please visit the University's Protection of Minors site for additional information about this policy.
- We are able to accommodate groups of up to 50 people total, including chaperones. Groups of fewer than 15 students should sign up for our regular information session and campus tour.
- One student tour guide will lead your group on a 30-minute tour of campus.
- Groups must check-in at the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at least fifteen minutes prior to their scheduled event. Late arrival will result in the loss of your reservation.
- We are not able to accommodate groups arriving without a reservation.
- We reserve the right to cancel group tours during inclement or hazardous weather, or if your group does not meet the criteria above.
- If your group is not a high school, community based organization, or education non-profit working with current high school students, please download our Self-guided Tour.
Please complete the Group Tour Request Form
If you have any questions, please call our office at (202) 687-3600.