Thank you for your interest in Georgetown University. We hope that you found our website helpful in answering your questions about the application process, visiting campus and financial aid.
We encourage you to view the following links for answers to the most commonly asked questions:
- Applying as a First Year Applicant
- Applying as a Transfer Applicant
- Applying as an International Student
- Information for Multicultural Students
- Visiting Campus
- Georgetown in your Area
- Join our Mailing List
Application Changes and Updates
Students, who have already submitted an application, should click here for application changes or updates.
Phone and Fax
If you are unable to find the answers to your general questions by exploring the links above, please contact the admissions office by phone at (202) 687-3600 between 9am and 5pm (EST), Monday through Friday with the exception of State and Federal holidays.
- Phone: (202) 687-3600
- Fax: (202) 687-5084
- Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm (EST)
- Saturday, 9:00am - 1:00pm (EST), except in December and January
- Please note that we are closed for most major holidays and holiday weekends.
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Room 103 White Gravenor Hall
37th and O Streets, NW
Washington, D.C. 20057-1002