First Year Application
The First Year Application for Fall 2024 will be available in June 2023.
We look forward to work with you throughout the admissions process. Please visit the General Information page for first-year applicants to learn about the Georgetown application process. To ensure that you receive timely communication from our office, please join our mailing list.
Georgetown Application Submission for Fall 2023
The First Year Application deadline of January 10, 2023 has passed.
- All students who applied for the class of 2027 will receive their decision through the student portal no later than April 1.
- If you are still interested in applying to Georgetown for Fall 2023, please submit the Late Submission Request Form.
- If you need to make any changes to your First Year Application for Fall 2023, please visit your student portal to submit the Application Change Form, or contact our office.
- Reference copies are available in PDF format below:
Secondary School Report
Midyear School Report
- Counselors, please visit the Information for Counselors page for links to the Georgetown specific report forms.
We hope you are able to convey your talents and extra-curricular activities in your undergraduate admissions application. However, those with an exemplary art talent they wish to pursue on campus are able to submit a supplement to their application. All art supplemental materials are reviewed by each specific department and therefore we cannot confirm receipt.
Music: If you have musical talent that you would like to be evaluated along with your application please find specific instructions on the Performing Arts website.
Theater: If you have theatrical talent that you would like to be evaluated along with your application please find specific instructions on the Performing Arts website.
Dance: If you have dancing talent that you would like to be evaluated along with your application please find specific instructions on the Performing Arts website.
Studio Art: If you have visual art talent that you would like to have evaluated along with your application, please find specific instructions on the Art and Art History website.
We appreciate your interest in Georgetown University and look forward to working with you throughout the application process. If you have any questions, please contact the admissions office.
Submit Georgetown Application ASAP